We believe we have one of the most guest friendly cancellation policies in Tulum. Here’s how it works:
- Up to 21 days before arrival – FREE Cancellation.
- Less than 21 days before arrival and No Shows – 100% of your entire reservation* including taxes is non-refundable.
- After check in 100% of your entire room cost including taxes is non refundable.
- As always, Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for reservation changes made within 21 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- Reservations made for the Holiday season, with stay dates included the following date range: Dec 24 and Jan 5 included are non refundable.
Please note: Bank fees will apply when processing refunds / Penalties apply per room cancelled
*Subtotal may include but is not limited to spa treatments, spa products, special guest requests, Chef’s Table bookings etc.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 21 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, a credit will be issued. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 21 days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- Cancellations must be requested by email, we cannot cancel any reservation over the phone (you can reply to the confirmation email you received).
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these and other types of unforeseen events.
- The Hotel is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconvenience caused by a tropical storm or hurricane or other catastrophic event.
- All credits issued are valid for one year from the original cancellation date. A credit can only be used for hotel reservations (not hotel services).